- Graduated in Law, Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), 2019.
- Monitor of Civil Law I at UFMG (2017-2017);
- Monitor of Tax Law I at UFMG (2017-2018);
- Researcher – Scientific Initiation at the Department of Law and Civil and Commercial Procedural Law at UFMG (2017-2018).
- Raphael Magalhães and Cândido Naves Award – best student of Civil Procedural Law;
- Nominated for the Barão do Rio Branco Award – best student in the graduating classes;
- Francisco Brant Award nominee – best student of Criminal Procedural Law;
- Nominated for the Messias Pereira Donato Award – best student in procedural labor law.
No articles foundsee all publications