- Graduated in Law from the Federal University of Minas Gerais, 2013;
- Master in Tax Law from Federal University of Minas Gerais – UFMG, 2017;
- Postgraduate degree in Procedural Law from PUC-MG, 2019.
- Professor of the Specialization Course in Tax Law at the Catholic University of Minas Gerais;
- Scientific Initiation Researcher at the Law School of the Federal University of Minas Gerais, with scholarship granted by the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development – CNPq, 2010 – 2011;
- Teaching internship in Tax Law at UFMG Law School (2015 – 2016);
- Presentation of academic papers in congresses;
- Author of book chapters and scientific articles in national journals.
- First place in the selection process for the Master in Tax Law 2015, Federal University of Minas Gerais (2014).
No articles foundsee all publications