- Graduated in Law, Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos (FDMC), 2006;
- Specialist in Tax Law, Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2008;
- Graduated in Accounting, Universidade Cândido Mendes (Ucam), 2009;
- International Accounting (IFRS) Program, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), 2009;
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 2013;
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Taxation, New York University School of Law (NYU), 2014;
- Visiting Researcher, Università Degli Studi di Genova, 2016;
- Ph.D. in Tax Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Author of several articles published in Tax Law journals and books;
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Tax Law (IBDT);
- Member,“Grupo de Estudos Técnicos Tributários do Conselho Regional de Contabilidade de Minas Gerais (CRC/MG)”;
- Professor, Faculdades Milton Campos (Graduation and Specialization) and Ibmec (LL.M.);
- Book “Normas Tributárias e a Convergência das Regras Contábeis Internacionais”, published by Editora Lumen Juris (2014).
- Former member of the Tax Law Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association, State of Minas Gerais;
- Former Member of the Federal Administrative Tax Court of Appeals (CARF).
- Best student award, Universidade Cândido Mendes (Ucam), 2009.
No articles foundsee all publications