- Graduated in Law from the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), 2018;
- Graduate student of Tax Law from the Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies (IBET), course to be completed in 2021.
- Undergraduate Monitor in the Theory of State I and II disciplines, at the Department of Public Law, UFMG Law School (2014-2016);
- Coordinator of the Study Group on Constitution and Politics – GCP (UFMG) (2016);
- Scientific Initiation Grant Researcher by the Young Talent for Science Program, with the Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior – CAPES (2015-2016);
- Scientific Initiation Grant Researcher by the Institutional Scientific and Technological Initiation Scholarship Program – PROBIC, managed by Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais – FAPEMIG (2016-2017);
- Member of ABRADT Jovem.
- Nominated for the Barão do Rio Branco Award, awarded to the best student of the graduating classes of the UFMG Law School (2018);
- Nominated for the Francisco Brant Prize, awarded to the graduate who obtained the best grade in the test of the Criminal Procedural Law discipline at UFMG Law School (2018).
No articles foundsee all publications